for the space sector
Rotoiti collects and analyzes information to provide actionable intelligence that supports space sector clients’ decision-making. All projects are bespoke, but deliverables typically include reports written in an accessible “bottom line up front” style, accompanied by verbal briefs. Throughout projects’ life cycles, Rotoiti provides clients with regular updates.
Rotoiti emphasizes working with clients early on to clearly understand their intelligence requirements. This entails in-depth discussions with clients about issues they face; to be useful, projects must support decision-making. When scoping projects, there is significant discussion about sources of information that will likely be relevant, approaches to collecting information from those sources, and useful ways of presenting and communicating analytical findings.
Clients to date have been located in the public and private sectors in Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.
PROJECTS TO DATE
• A comparison of launch firms in Australia and New Zealand
• An analysis of a launch firm’s relationship with the US government
• An analysis of a US-focused business expansion strategy
• An analysis of causes behind a launch firm’s collapse
• A comparison of a launch firm’s various government relationships
• An analysis of a launch firm’s relationship with the Australian government
• An analysis of market demand for rideshares
• An analysis of market demand for satellite propulsion
• A comparison of a propulsion firm’s customer supply agreements
• An estimate of costs for a constellation’s propulsion system
• An analysis of rideshare availability
• An analysis of market demand for orbital servicing
• An analysis of the recession’s impact on launch frequency
• A database comparing products of dozens of remote sensing analytics firms
• An assessment of a national space industry’s potential role in an international mission
• Development of an international network of business partnerships
• An analysis of risk factors and mitigation measures regarding space debris
Rotoiti periodically publishes briefs for public dissemination. You can access the briefs below: